Common Questions

I forgot my ID number. Who do I contact?

Alumni should email Mr. Justin Karch in the Office of Advancement at with your full name, date of birth, graduation year (or years attended) and college major to obtain a forgotten ID number.

 How do I request an official transcript?

Navigate to the "Students" tab on VikingWeb. Then click on "Self-Service" under the Miscellaneous heading or in the left-hand menu. Last, click on "Click here to continue to the Enroll Verificator/Loan Locator".  This will pull up a page where you can place your order.

I do not have a VikingWeb account. Where can I request a transcript?

If you graduated prior to 2002, you may place your order on-line. The web site address follows: Complete the information needed and pay with a credit card. It is that easy! Requests by phone or by e-mail are not accepted.

Where can I find additional alumni resources?

The Alumni Relations site has a FAQ page with answers to common questions. If you need additional assistance please email or call 706-236-2256 or 800-782-0130  





Berry College Technical Support Desk Contact Info
Phone: 706-238-5838